Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Meet Our New Design Team Members

We are ringing in the New Year in a big way! On Friday, when our January Challenge starts, Nonni and I will be joined by 5 incredibly creative ladies in the design team. We thought we'd introduce them and give them a warm welcome.


"I work part-time at a primary school and when I'm not spending time with my family, you will find me playing, colouring, and creating in my craft room. This wonderful hobby has given me the opportunity to meet so many wonderful crafty and talented people all around the world."


"I started making cards about 2 years ago when I attended a card making class thanks to my mum. The rest is history. I created a blog and started meeting the most amazing people from all over the world. Some of my best friends I haven't even met (YET!!). I love learning new techniques and love the inspiration that comes from following other blogs."


"Whilst at heart I am a stamper, I also love to explore different products and techniques to make cards, boxes, mini books and projects for home décor. I like to share my skills with others through running crafting classes, sending projects I made to magazines (some of which have been published), entering competitions and blogging."


"I love the versatility and flexibility of using stamps to create a project that can be as simple or elaborate as I like. I’m especially happy when I’m adding Distress Inks into the mix. I do CAS, I do messy, and sometimes I do messy CAS!"


"Hi my name is Vicki Dutcher and I have been stamping for about 20 years. I started [as most] by going to a SU party and was hooked from there! I played in stamping until I found SCS about 6 years ago. Once I had that resource, my stamping took off! Hence the blog name All I Do Is Stamp."


We are so excited to have Debra, Kylie, Monika, Shirley, and Vicki on the team and we can't wait to show you their projects for this month! Tomorrow, we'll announce the December Challenge winner and top picks and then on Friday, the January Challenge starts at 6 AM PST! Until then, happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to be on this Team! I am totally loving the stamps!! Welcome to everybody :)!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)