Thursday, January 14, 2016

{DAY FOUR} January Stamp Release Hop - Winged Things by Shirley



Hey there, STAMPlorations friends! Welcome to DAY 4 of the January Stamp Release Week! We have FOUR brand spankin' new stamp sets this month -- brought to you by four designers: Becca, Deepti, Shirley, and me, Shery.

We featured Becca and her Reindeer Games stamp set in our DAY 1 postDeepti's New Beginning stamp set in our DAY 2 post, and my Big Greetings stamp set in our DAY 3 post. Today we're featuring WINGED THINGS by Shirley done in her whimsical doodle style. The set has butterflies and dragonflies in various sizes. What's great about this set is that you can create cards (and other paper crafts) in various style -- CAS, mixed media, and everything in between -- using the images and then pair them with practically any sentiment.

preview-TheBeesKnees-WingedThings

And here are cards Shirley made with her stamps!










Want to win the Winged Things tamp set? Simply leave a comment on this post and on Shirley's blog between now and Tuesday, January 19, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8). Only one comment per blog, please. We'll announce the winners on Thursday, January 21, right here on the blog. Become a follower of our blog or follow us by email to receive updates when we post something here. How easy is that? Have fun!

Check back again tomorrow for the final day -- the week has flown by, hasn't it? The STAMPlorations girls in the Inspiration team have LOADS of cards featuring all of the new stamps -- you'll be inspired...guaranteed!

*****


All 4 stamp sets are now available in the shop. And until January 22, they're 10% offBuy the bundle (all 4 stamps) and they're 20% off! Just click on the graphic above to start shopping :o)

Just for our blog followers and January stamp release blog hop participants, from January 11 to 31: All orders of at least $12 ship free worldwide! Use code STAMPWEEK.

43 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! I love butterflies and this stam set is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the stamp set that caught my attention with the new release and boy I'm not disappointed. I love it. Very wispy, fun and contemporary with lots of uses for them. Love how you've used colour on your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this winged stamp set with retro style! All your creations are so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome new set - love butterflies & dragonflies. LOVE your cards, especially the first and the last. The last one has an Asian feel that I just love (and hubby does Bonsai, so it'd be perfect to incorporate these creatures into that theme).

    ReplyDelete
  5. These four stamp sets are a great way to start the new year! Great inspiration from the stamp makers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doodled butterflies and dragonflies are gorgeous! Shirley's cards are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how whimsy this set is. It is my favorite. Great projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards and I'm
    loving the butterfly
    and dragonfly stamps!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm delighted - dragonflies - yeah and then a butterfly to be with them - doesn't get any better than that!! My fav card Shirley but they are all so wonderful to see. What a fun set. j.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would I totally sound weird if I admitted to loving dragonflies? I love when they 'hitchhike' a ride on the edge of my cap while fishing; that they never mind at all if you go about your business while they have a rest on your shoulder ... would LOve to have this set, Ms. Shirley! You do know that we also hatch dozens of butterflies, right? Weird, I know...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful new set & I'm in awe of Shirley's cards--so much variety!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the designs, and the samples are just the style that I like

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely set of stamps! and beautiful cards!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the simplicity of these butterflies and dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. An amazing set of stamps which I can see being used in a variety of ways.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Butterflies and dragonflies: a winning combination, especially showcased in the gorgeous way you have here!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beatiful stamps! Who doesn't love butterflies or dragonflies?!? Lve your cards....great use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All your cards are so creative and fun Shirley. I love how you added dragonflies to your butterfly set :-) TFS my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These whimsical doodled butterflies and dragonflies are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these stamps .... definitely on my shopping list! Shirley's cards are gorgeous .... I love the colours and how each one is so different xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW they are GORGEOUS cards, Shirley! I love her new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely stamp set and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love butterflies. I love dragonflies! And I LOVE this stamp set!! :D
    Beautiful inspirations Shirley!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love love love those stamps, and the cards really show hoe versatile the stamps are
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have showcased so many different ways to use those stamps. Loved all the cards

    ReplyDelete
  26. pretty cards and love the simplicity of this new set:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this set. With the open line images, it leave so much to the imagination and able to use with so many different mediums. This would be great to use this as paper piecing. Thanks to Shirley for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love these quirky, whimsical stamps and the cards are just gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really love the sketchy style of this stamp set. And great inspiration projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such lovely cards and I adore dragonflies

    ReplyDelete
  31. Butterflies and dragonflies! That's what is stencilled on my craft cave walls! Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful! Butterflies and dragonflies together and just ripe for all sorts of colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful! Butterflies and dragonflies together and just ripe for all sorts of colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is definitely on my wish list!!! Fabulous sketched images!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)