it's Tanja here and I would like to share a Step-by-Step Tutorial for this envelope with you. If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
And this is a picture of the backside:
- cover an envlope with Dina Wakley Media White gesso
- add a base coat of color with Distress Paints (Antique Linen, Bundled Sage)
- apply Distress Paint (Iced Spruce) through the ARTplorations Weaving stencil and Distress Paint (Mowed Lawn) through the ARTplorations Just Squares stencil
- color the edges with Distress Paint (Mowed Lawn) as well
- stamp elements from the STAMPlorations Scribbly Splattery Grunge set and from the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Grunge set with Archival Ink (Watering Can) and Memento Luxe (Teal Zeal)
- apply Metallic Acrylic Paint (Antique Gold) through the ARTplorations Leaf Prints stencil
- draw a scribbly circle with a 4B Pencil to mark the adress field
I hope you got inspired and don't forget to join us for our Mixed Media Challenge over at the STAMPlorations Blog. The theme is always anything mixed media except a card. You must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The Linky closes at the end of the month.